Monday, December 27, 2010

~* mehwee kilisssmassss ..*~

To be honest..

I .. Never been that happy before while I found myself working and others are not during a holiday eve ..

This is what I found.. There is not a "works" when you doing the things you in love with ...

*thankful*

2010 Xmas eve is full with lotsa wishes cum lotsa tasks.

I'm so in rush .. Last touch up and lady mins shopping for the opening ..




Last batch for the gorgeous ave .

And heading for the Xmas eve dinner with friends from hk and continue with drinks which is so unplanned.





For the 1st time in my life ..
I'm heading to a pub for a "countdown" with a sandal .. No makeup .. No pretty dress and no nothing .. Beers and foods cum nice gangs of friends do the talks .



Sometimes we don't really need lotsa $ to be happy seriously.. Sharing and friendship did.

Merry Xmas peeps .. And a happy new yr...

- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhonez ®

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。