Friday, December 24, 2010

~* HI GORGEOUS !!! *~

It's finally here !!!!!
(I'm sorry I was being toooo lazy to blog frm my pc as it's so lack -.-" no choice have to print screen .. ZzzZzz.. )




Well, I was not thinking to do any party for the opening but mummy said its a must. She even asked me to book a canopy .. Duhhhhh.. Moi cute mama .. I just wanna to have a good start for the lil shop and not goin to do such a huge opening for the lil shop tho.

Hopefully all of you who come wouldn't mind for the no enough food or no enough chair or space will do .

I can't even feel the happiness or the excitement of the holiday mood tho. I'm soooo stress that I knew I'm via my "weird" sleeping pose.

I do need a massage so badly, I'm serious!!! Esp after the DIY'ing all by myself .. I can felt the pain of the joint when I climb too much.. Thn a short break for my eye treatment before I start the biz on JAN'2011 ..

I knew it's a good start as I knew It is. Well, I shall blog abt HOW to start a smooth biz afterward . As mine not really are but at least I learned.




Well, that's jot another journey of mine.

I'm so thankful .

Nitez

,
Maegen gew

P/s : I hate the maxis coverage in the new shop of gorgeous which it is always out of services still even after I complaint and they said will fix it but still ... It's SAME !!!!!

Pps : I hate fb new layout as I confuse for the photo tagging !!! I knew I didn't tag all those I felt to invite .. But Plssssss.. For whoever u see this pls don't mind the tagging n you are sill welcome tho.

Kthxbai .

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。