Thursday, December 30, 2010

~* it's finally came to an N ..*~

When ...









Birthday egg ate ..


When ...








Winter solstice dinner ate ...


When ...








Bubbles annual gathering did ...

It's mean the yr REALLY came to an N .

It's horiiiiday tomolo Coz of the football which I didn't watch.. But it pissed me off .. As I'm not really ready for the yr to an N .

Urghhhh... I don't like this type of feel .. Felt like Its a new yr and I haven't got myself NEW Clothes yet how can it pass just like that ???? And everyone is planning for shopping and their horriday while I'm NOT !!!!!

Anyhow .. 2010 .. Still meaningful for me ..

From nothing ...










Till I got ...










Something ...









A place I'm proud with ...










A place which let me received so many flower in my life .. *thankful*









A place now I show moi
each time I saw this ...

Hope 2011 is getting better n better ...

And I should jot this down ...










During the last weeks of 2010 ...
I been to an clinic which is so full .. As the charges is really cheap tho .

Btw , it's confirmed that I'd cataract !!!!-.-" Hope it didn't get worst till after CNY !!! I just cant leave the shop off 4 weeks after its opening .

That mean after 2011 CNY I'll get myself a 4 weeks off !!!!! Coz of the cataract surgery which doc said it's a 30mins minor remove things but it took 4-6 weeks to recover .. -.-"










And I got the FREE diary on the last day of 2010 !!! A diary to jot down the first customer I'd today as well !!!!

Yayy !!!!!! Positive ... Positive ... Think of the good things and good things is coming !!!!! God bless ..

The last prayer I'll make for better 2011 ..

I pray for better HEALTH for moi family members and everyone include me and you whoever read this ..

I pray for a Healthy WORLD as well .. Less flood, less earthquake, less tsunami and less wastage ..

And okla .. I'll pry myself being thankful all the time !!!

Sayonara 2010 !!!!!

HELLO 2011 !!!! Do u know I LOVE U sooooo much ??!!!!! and THANK YOU for make me felt this way !!!!!

*blessed*

P/s: orhh yea .. Btw I shall have a day off on my bday right ??? Shouldn't I deserve it ?? A day with a good spa .. Good accompany for a good meal then good shopping ??? Hmmm... Plan plan plan ... Ok.. Mayb I shld coz I just waste moi kk trip .. -.-" anyone ???

- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhonez ®


No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。