Monday, February 21, 2011

~* 2o11 ..*~

superrrr looooooong quick post + lotsa photo ...


yr 2011 start with a session of naissss fireworks with perfect someone is sooooo blissful ...
but if with some stupid piglet then it's way soooooo disappointed anyhow I choose to be bliss still and forget the piglet ..





and it's follow with ...



moi buffdayyyyy !!!! yay !!!!!



having the 1st Lou sang on moi bday




continue with the celebration with bubbles like ... after 20days ???? Still blessed ...
arigato neh...

and CNY just ran in sooooo fast till I only had one free day for my CNY "shopping" with mummy ..




had my own nails did which last 3 days perhaps ??? for some last for more than a week ..
coz I works a lil too much .. I'm definitely happy even it's broke as I'd make lots of others
*hopefully*




last day of tiger yr ..
( 02022011 )

I'd make on time for the reunion dinner .. I'm uber happy...




this yr dinner are darn naissss



with 2 mat salleh visited had make the praying session at night much "riuh-rendah"

do u see ??? they holding joystick n do the praying with us !!!!!! who said Christian are not holding any joystick ???
religion teach us to respect just like we went church we use to do prayer why must m'sian christian had to anti so much for holding joystick is a BiG NO-NO ????



Day 1 of CNY ... (03022011)
I'd my hair braided .. and it's nais which my sis laughed on it ..


the time I went to temple for praying all the aunties praised on it tho .. *proud* maybe it's just so auntie???


we spent our 1st day of CNY at HoME .. darn GooD !!! panadol is our friends and the comfy bed with aircond make our days

we fall sick..

day 2 CNY (04022011)



my good accompany this whole CNY...



had this pretty shot of moi on our way for a short CNY trip .. YES !!! I'm pretty mind u ???




choose the right cozy hotel ..



found the wearbiiiiiit with pretty me of coz...



had the world cutest tiny "love" shape "lorrrrrr maiiiii kaiiiiii ".. tasted AWESOME !!!!!!!

day 3 CNY ( 05022011 )



had myself snapped again !!! nais !!!!!




and a super LC face .. can ???




found the cutie kids playing lami .. felt I wanna join them soooo muchiii..



Day 4 cny ( 06022011 )



the cny "cookies/candy " for us ....

#epicfail.

had the very so-so room services after the injection during our "emergency" stay bck trip ..





Day 5 ( 07022011 )

pampered ourself a naisss breakie afterward .




stuck in Jam on our way bck .. * a-must-thing-to-do-during-cny-is-jam*




luckily make my way back on time for another batch of Lou sang with the gangs !!!!



love to see all the kids grown up !!

day 6 CNY ( 08022011 )
back to work ..




and got buddies for a hse visit at night with pizza served

continue with the 1st short lami session after ..



Day 7 CNY ( 09022011 )
first dinner session v families on CNY ...
superrrr naiss dinners when u had it with all ya love ...





2nd batch of lami with bubbs ...




Day 9 CNY ( 11022011 )



went to frens hse warming and heard lots of jokes for some
stingy aunts ..



found a real Big mandarin orange are still "alive" on it's tree ..



Day 10 CNY ( 12022011 )
visiting a mansion of his boss and watching " I wan to marry a man" 嫁个有钱人... *sarcastic*




watched the fireworks again ..




Day 11 CNY ( 13022011 )



got our's valentines pressie ...

Day 12 CNY (14022011 )



got myself an expensive pressie .. there is a lil voice said I shld buy it and I bought it at rm79.90 .. it's expensive ... but it's worth .


Day 15 CNY ( 17022011 )

found a lovely bag ...




I'm sharing it !!!! but can u pls don't buy ??????? I don't want it to be sooooo common !!!!
I deserved a BB bag !!!!!!
aim for it !!! aim for it !!!!!!

Day 16 cny ( 18022011 )

had Lou sang v bubbles at last !!!!!




continue v the last batch of lami at my place with I lost rm61 in total ...





Day 19 CNY ( 210202011)



had my angpaos counted .



angpaos frm my lovelies ..
papa, mama n BehB ..
*uber blessed*



and I ......









super .......












clever ..............










to ...........














teared it off ...

to end the CNY mode ...

22022011
is the day to work harder for my previous ....

Doing what you love/like make your days mean soooooooooooooooooooo much .. trust me !!!!

asked, believed and received is what I learned from the secret ..

believe it anot it's well depends ... I trust the lil voice urged me to buy it and I'm being soooooo grateful and happy that I bought it.

hello march 2o11 ... I'm coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhonez ®

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。