Thursday, November 18, 2010
~* Fear kills everything ... *~
Fear kills everything ..
your mind , your heart , your imagination
- via Cornelia Funke-
Definitely it is ..
Glad i'm over ..
my mind is fulled of lotsa imaginations right now ...
my heart is keep telling my mind,
i'm good,
i'm healthy,
i'm happy..
and so do i'm good !! i'm healthy !!! And i'm HAPPY !!!!!!
i see the light ... do you ???
*happy*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
愿你
愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。
~* candid camera *~
Last night, while I watched da Taiwan series drama n I asked my boy why da S.H.E 's Ella look pretty n cute still even whn she sleeping ...
~* wadda convenience *~
Finally I got the tix !!! Since I woke up early today hence I tried my luck and I got it !!!! To somewhere in msia still -.- What to do ???...
#104_365
no photo today ... but i would like to share this ... da commercial we saw during our movie session ... "Funny funny funny " wish ...
No comments:
Post a Comment