Friday, November 19, 2010

~* supaaaaa Fungry *~

I definitely can eat a " cow " now ... I'm suppoppaaaaa dupppppaaaa fuuuuuuuuuuungry !!!!!!!!!




Ever since I'd a diarrhea last midnite ... Every 15mins I'd crawl out from bed to have a "poo" ... Really fml ...

I was unable to count how many time of it but the pain on the stomach are darn suffer .. I'd wait the day to come n seek for treatment .

God demmit so miracle of the injection !! No more poo & pee afterward and I fall in sleep frm 10am - 2pm .. *wonder why whenever I'm in mc there must be tones of calls n SMS and everyone is in urgent !!!!* -.-" my life !!!!

And now I felt like I can eat an " cow" !!!! Literally it's a description to show how hungry I'm. -.-" Doc said the treatment need to be on empty stomach for 24hrs . And it's really fuccccccck how can I stay hungry for so loooong ??? I'd poooooooo alots since last night .. I'm serious it's darn lots .... So I can felt my stomach is empty now .

Its make lotsa sounds inside since I'm awake

Anyhow I do want to listern to the doc even I don't know why .. Perhaps everyone include myself is curious about why I fall in so much sick recently ..

Before that, I might be mumbling about myself too , I might blaming everything for the cause but now I felt even I don't know why but at least at this moment ..

I felt I'm alright with it .. I mean I'm alright with the sick . Perhaps my body is telling/warning/alert myself for my own body conditions and it's adjusting itself to getting better ..

So I should be really positive on it .. After it "detoxing" my blood to get me a healthier nose to get fresher air and now it's "detoxing" my poo and to get me a healthier
Stomach so I can have healthier nutrition after I'd healthier food. So it's fair and square I'm sure.
At least I no longer worry about the dirty "Blood" I drank or tones of pills I'd before as It's all GONE !!!!!

I BELIEVE and I TRUST myself ... Imma getting HEALTHIER !!!!! DEFINITELY I'm sure !!!!!!!!!!!

So I'd to be HUNGRY for another 15hrs+++



- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhone ®

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。