Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~* pathway *~

Been slept for only 3hrs last night from 5am-8am as I'm too "kan-cheong" with the Reno works and moi brain refused to stop thinking and worrying hence I'm lack of sleep

I thought I'm lack of sleep but I didn't feel sleepy at all for the whole day long !!! *unbelievable*


And I'm so thankful today task been done perfectly and nicely.
I did sooooo much today which I felt I'm





And I recall back some words ...


Once, gutsy bubble told me ... " choose the pathway once you think back on your age 50, you won't feel regret. Write your once script and do with what you dream with : ) you will success not because of you must become what ever you dream with but on the pathway you try it out, you are there already. Just figure out what you want first. "

Now , I understand for the above statement tho. Perhaps I might not earn as much as I did before for this period of time but I knew if I want to One day in future I'll earn much more than I did before for sure .

The thing is ... When im celebrating moi 31st bday in a month later and when I look back "the pathway " I'm goin thru right now I knew I'm already there even I'm not success yet but I'll one day then !!!

It's really tired for this period of time but I felt so "content" for moi days !!!!

I felt the HOPE whenever I'm awake in the morning and I felt THANKFUL whenever I'm ready to
Isn't it sound so blessing ?????

Remember, I say I'll try to pray more ??? I found this prayer somewhere from moi angel .. And I felt the "spirits" whenever I do the prayer I think I shall shares with you all..

I'm not sure does the prayer related with any religious .. For me, it's a prayer for me to do whenever I felt to communicate with the spirits of universe .

Let's shares,

My destiny is unique & irreplaceable,
my gifts & perceptions are powerful & important.
My needs, goals & desires are an outer manifestation of my inner divinity seeking to express itself for the good of all.
As I realize my dreams I am an example to others that their dreams too have weight & consequence.
As I harbor myself gently and birth my dreams carefully.
I show by the respect with which I treat myself the respect with which all of us deserve to be treated.

- never stop believing is the key -

Take a breathe and count the blessing ...





I really can't wait for the final look for Gorgeous Ave. tho .
*wink*

It's time to


- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhonez ®

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。