Monday, November 1, 2010

~* end of yr *~

As the bday celebration for sassy is done .. Meaning there is an end for the yr ..







We had korean BBQ ..
I didn't had meats still .. And there is another 2 bubbles are half vegan as well ..

Wonder why both of them can be so slim while I'm still ... F-A-T !!! Yay.. Fat I knew .. Cause u love Rice !!!

Everyone laugh on me when I got my rice .. *duhhhhh...*







Pan cake is nice !!! 年糕 is good !!!

It's November ..
It's end for the bloody nose medication .. hopefully the infections is gone.
As ... My left eye is still blur while my hair ...








Had fall a LOTs !!!!!!!!! Real alots!!! Demmit !!!!!!!! This is only 10% of my daily fall .. Haven't count the one fall inthe toilets and on the bed ...


Pray for a better NOVEMBER ...
*om*

P/s: what had I done all this yr pula ??? Hmmmm....


- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhone®

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。