Friday, October 29, 2010

~* don't geddit .. *~

It's not really hard to be half vegan to be true ..

Toi said I'm losing some weight which I don't think I'd .. But maybe i'm just for really little..

I'm really ok for not having any meats this .. Emmm... 20days .. !!!!! I'm just alright as I still had lil fish , lil tiny prawn and vege with lots of rice ..




I just don't get it why it's so weird that I don't want to have meat for a period of time ???

I'm wonder do I trouble anyone with it ??


Maybe I'm .. As toi had to tolerate with me that I'm not having meat but I'm alright if the vege cook with meat I just don eat the meat while I still had the vege tho .

Sis , mum and dad nonstop mumbling about that each time we had dinner -.-"

I told ya .. My family's member pampered me with lotsa meats love ...

But I'm really alright tho . Instead of not having meats I'm much more suffered if there is no rice allow for me .. Without rice, roti ... I can just DIE !!!!!!!


Seriously ... You knew why ??? See my face .. "Roti/sushi" face and you knew why...





I still can have sushi .. !!! So .. Don't when I'm not having meats .. Plssssss...

I'll try to had it back when I'm ready ..


- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhone®

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。