Thursday, June 11, 2009
#058_365
it's been awhile i didn't shop for any
accessories ...
and i found this cheap things ...
When will i wear huh ??
but it's darrrn cooooooooooool i must say ..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
愿你
愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。
~* candid camera *~
Last night, while I watched da Taiwan series drama n I asked my boy why da S.H.E 's Ella look pretty n cute still even whn she sleeping ...
~* wadda convenience *~
Finally I got the tix !!! Since I woke up early today hence I tried my luck and I got it !!!! To somewhere in msia still -.- What to do ???...
~* DECEMBER 2011 *~
i'm no longer a good blogger or nope.. i never be a good blogger ... or so i never be a real blogger .. i just blog for myself ... zzzzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment