Thursday, May 28, 2009
#044_365
N for ????
N-A-B-E-H !!!!!!
wahahhaaa....
NABEH U !!!!!!
^^
1 comment:
darius
said...
nabeh... hehe...
May 29, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
愿你
愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。
~* candid camera *~
Last night, while I watched da Taiwan series drama n I asked my boy why da S.H.E 's Ella look pretty n cute still even whn she sleeping ...
~* wadda convenience *~
Finally I got the tix !!! Since I woke up early today hence I tried my luck and I got it !!!! To somewhere in msia still -.- What to do ???...
#068_365
da DAY i brought BERN2 shopping and GOT my G shade FINALLY !!!! GOOD BARGAIN !!!!! i LOVE u focus point !!!! Tell me it's CHUN !!!!!!!!!...
1 comment:
nabeh... hehe...
Post a Comment