Monday, October 25, 2010

~* half BUTA *~

Went for 2nd check up last weekend. Being charged for another bloody expensive antibiotic of 7pills for rm100.











Lil infections for the Nose still..
"cleaning" is still needed tho.









Hopefully I didn't drink lots of it otherwise , later will be lots "stones " inside my body then I definitely can die..










Not sure does the pills or the "angiogram" cause.

My left eye having some seeing problem.

When I close my right eye ..









My left eye see this ..


When I close my left eye ..









My right eye see this ..


And when I opened both eye ..








I saw this ..

I'm getting dizzy and migrane most of the time after discharged .

Doc said literally the surgery and the sinus won't cause this but still she suggest I may seek for neurologist and ophthalmic instead . hope I get the neurologist correct and not like the "angel-gram"


Anyhow Toi said might be I bling'ed too much ???









Or I read too much ???










But it can't be.. If it did how come my right eye sight is ok ???

We went for the draftly checking at the optical shop in the mall and apparently the machine can't read my left eyes degree for the 1st time I went .

Then I tried again for the 2nd time the next day at different shop . The staff got shocked for the reading and he said it can't be as my left eye having nearsighted of 1950 degree which I'm sure that's is half blind for my left eye .


I gotta praying hard that infections gone faster so the medication period end faster then my left eye will recover soon.

Seriously I don't wish when I gotta go shopping with this











And I had to go with ..









This too ...



I wanna get healthy !!!!!! Plzzzzz ...



- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhone®

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。