Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~* plank pose *~

Wowwww !!!!!! I'd a new experience for the yoga class !!!!
Partner in plank pose !!!!!





I'm not sure for the real name of it.. anyhow.. Its something like i draw above.. Haaa.. Its ugly i knew but i cant find it when i dont know the actual posr of it tho..

Yea.. I'm the red fella n the instructors is the blue one.. Omg !! I got the hensem instructor as my base.. Kaaakaaa...

Its actually easier than what we see...

I love partner yoga.. Sadly, toi is not into yoga ... So i'd to back to own yoga.. As i told him about this and he said orhhh.. No wonder.. Coz got hensem guy as my base ... ZzzzzzZzz...

But this is the 1st try of it and its sooooooo FUN !!!! Seriously i mean it .




- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhonez ®





updates :



this the partner in plank pose .. i google'd ^^

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。