Monday, June 22, 2009
#069_365
da day i got no photo to post ..
==|||
and i ....
L-A-U-G-H ....
小明說:「阿康,問你「有一隻鯊魚吃下了一顆綠豆
,
結果它變成了什麼「?」
阿康說:「我不知道,答案是什麼?」
你们又知道是素么吗??
哇哈哈哈....
ZzzZzzZZzzZzzz...
NITEzzzz ......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
愿你
愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。
~* candid camera *~
Last night, while I watched da Taiwan series drama n I asked my boy why da S.H.E 's Ella look pretty n cute still even whn she sleeping ...
~* wadda convenience *~
Finally I got the tix !!! Since I woke up early today hence I tried my luck and I got it !!!! To somewhere in msia still -.- What to do ???...
~* X'mas pressie .. *~
Suprisingly that moi Xmas pressie is coming soooo earlier .. And never thought I'll have a "champchamp" Seriously ... We never...
No comments:
Post a Comment