Moshiiiii moshiiiiiiiii !!! konichiwa !!!! Oyatsuminasai should be the word i said at dis momentz ... i'm sure someone !#$%^&*()*&^%$#@ me now ... Sooooooooooo LATE haven't sleep ???? T.T blame the BLACKOUT !!!!!!!!!! darn scared wei ~ alone @ home and whole kampung BLACKOUT !!!! how to sleep liddat ???
Orh welllllllll ... here's the new lulamae ... i got no $ to get a lulamae dot com. and i guess there is no way and what for to get a dot com. HENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! de' lulamaez had came to replace the old "lulamae" as you may see the URL had changed though.
so ... whoever kind enough to link me up ... mind you to change it then ???and delulamaez.blogspot.com had appear just because it's De'lulamaez .... UND ??? NOPE ????? just forget it then .. BAHAHAHAHAHAAA... for the old VERSION of those who had the passwords ... just kept it ... i'm sure you gonna missed the old post darn soooooooooooooo much ...
HERE ... the 365 postz darn interesting .. as i'm such an updates genz how can i missed it right ??? don't und AGAIN ??? click THIS !!!!! i just can't wait after the 365 dayz how it's gonna feel likes when i'm look back the 365pcs of photo huh ?? ... Join me if you interested too ...
and lastly ... WELCOME BACK TO De' LULAMAEz !!!!!! and i'm so touched to see you here again !!!!! *muackz !!!!*
p/s: De' = the ... as the kinda not nice .. hence i'd like to put it de' PANDAI kan ??? kakakkaaaa...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
愿你
愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。
-
Last night, while I watched da Taiwan series drama n I asked my boy why da S.H.E 's Ella look pretty n cute still even whn she sleeping ...
-
Finally I got the tix !!! Since I woke up early today hence I tried my luck and I got it !!!! To somewhere in msia still -.- What to do ???...
-
Suprisingly that moi Xmas pressie is coming soooo earlier .. And never thought I'll have a "champchamp" Seriously ... We never...
No comments:
Post a Comment