Friday, May 21, 2010

~* HANG iPhone o iPhone HANG? *~

I'm not sure either cause of I'm too excited for the new ipad or is the iPhone 相沖 "pantang" for the pad .. Hence when we switch on the ipad ,the iPhone HANG itself !!! Orhhhh... Darn NAIS!!!!

I can't switch on the phone nor playing or enjoy the pad as I'd fall sleep after the iPhone hang!!! (thanks for the workout or the belly dance class before.)Even the iPhone can't switch on but it's getting heaty itself so I'd put it under the fridge aircond.




Darn cooool for the pad as digital photo frame .. Guess I might not really exciting for it .. My boy are .. I went to my wonderland for the next sec .. Dammit !!!I should play the we rules !!!!

Back to the phone.. I'd leave it for the whole night wishing to see the miracles the next day wonder will it turn on itself .. The
Miracles are not coming .. Hence I brought back to the maxis center n guess what ?? The reception girls "miracles-ly" switched it on for me !!! Felt like she is a "black" angel !!!

As the phone is HOT heaty hence she sent it to a technician and I was asking why she able to switch on while I can't ??

he replied me :" this is the common sense for the iPhone user that if your iPhone is hang just press the both switch like how u print screen then it will restart itself . "

I was like .. Then?? That mean I'd no common sense at all ?? ZzzzzzZzzZzzz..

If you not sure how it is, and to avoid you being sarcastics told that you don't have the "common sense" like I do then you may refer to the photo below .




Press the "STAR Mark" button together then it will restart the iPhone itself. And if you don't know, by pressing the both button it do help to print screen for your iPhone too.

Yay !! At least I knew how to print screen k ???? And I knew how to use emoji !!!

Kthxbai...


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。