Monday, May 24, 2010

~* freshlook... *~

Got a free pack of fresh look illuminate color one day contact lens which it's FREE!!




I'm not wear any spec nor have any "eye" problem .. Or maybe with the good eye sights sometimes still i'm seeing or judging something wrong. Darn wrong I admitted.

Anyhow I got it's free still !! And I wanna to have rainie yang's eyeballs !! XD

Ok.. Perhaps I got but I'm wonder whether can it be more bigger and nicer so that I'll no longer judging the wrong "book" by it's cover.


P/s : will updates da so-called rainie yang eye's ball when I use it tho .

P/p/s : u may get urself 3 trial pairs FREE as well .. Click HERE .When u get the free trial u will get another voucher of 30% too.

P/p/p/s : nope.i'm not doing adverts. i just need some new clear sight to judge and to see something clear especially human's personality.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。