Monday, May 24, 2010

~* da tripz... *~

As recently I got a pro-photographer hence I took very little photo for da trip.if u in my friend list in fb perhaps you had saw it tho hence no fresh at all .


Anyhow here is da *ocean-feel-edited* photo .




The beauty of sawadekah-land.




Hi from sawadeekahland's villa's "open air" bathroom.*blink blink*




My boy is saying hi too... in da different way...




Da best sawadeekah-meal ever!!!!




Da cutest watermelon grow on the sand besides da restaurant ..




Da lurveeee...




Da nice beach ... Aonang...




Da art of food .. By him..




Da art of food .. By moiiiiiiiiii...




Last but not least ... Da nice and perfect sunset ..
夕陽無限好只是近黃昏...



城市人的腳步走太快了...
然而.. 當你把腳步放慢...
看看四周還是會發現世界原來也可以很美好 ...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。