Friday, August 6, 2010

~* pathway... FML .. *~

Once again ...






I'd to think about the pathway I'm on right now ... Especially this morning ... I'm :' (


Once, gutsy bubble told me ... " choose the pathway once you think back on your age 50, you won't feel regret. Write your once script and do with what you dream with : ) you will success not because of you must become what ever you dream with but on the pathway you try it out, you are there already. Just figure out what you want first. "

I squeezed my brain out so hard after that for so looooooong of what actually I dream of this 30yrs I been go thru .. I'm so LOST!!! I found nothing .. Especially recently ... Real nothing I found.

What is the actual pathway I need to??? I want to ??? Or I wish to ???? It's so blank !!! And I'm so scared .. Real scared of this type of B-L-A-N-K . Now you know why ???? Ya.. Laugh on me you may...



- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's ® iPhone

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。