Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~* 2nd batch..*~

Wonder why ..
Doc can't just one shot give me the expensive aka "geng-ier" antibiotic for the 1st time I seek him...






This cost me another rm50 (after the rm30) for the better antibiotic and I felt it did !! Slightly I think ... At least I'm not cough till vomit last midnite .

Caused of this blarrrrrdy cough.. I ate so well.. Well till I guess I loose a lil weight . Just a lil .. Real lil I assumed -.-lll so nothing to proud of tho.







Here's mine "wishlist" after I ate so well -.- for so many weeks ...

I missed sushiiiiii sooooooo muchiiii....






And I just had it alone moment ago ... It makes my ; D ... Cause I'm not happy today !!!! But now I'm feeling better ... I guess...


It's DVD times... And zzzZzzZzzZz... Nitez!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhone

Counting mode on :

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。