Thursday, July 29, 2010

~* tah pao'ing *~

All this while been think to get a nice (pretty or cute) and useful tuperware for "tah-pao" just in term of being more eco-friendly... *liar*




We found this in the sp night-market last weekend.

Wonder how long will it last but the seller said it can be "ting " (can re-heat via microwave I mean..) so my bf bought me 1 !!yay!! So lovely of my bf !! -.-

And I brought it out for "tah-pao" my lunch just now.everyone was giving me a weird eyes .. Mind u ?!!

The aunties asked me tah-pao for my niece or nephew arh?? So cute one?? Allo!!! I kenot be cute meh???





Why like that 1 ?? Can't b I must use the stainless steel "horse head" thing to "tah-pao" only it's for myself???I'm saving your plastic bag auntie !!!

Whatever lah.. The lunch is still nice and I felt it's nicer whn it's goes with the "cute Mickey "
Mind u !!!??!!!


Orh well , the medicine is kicking in... And I felt numb again.. Who the hell made this pill???


-Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhone

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。