Wednesday, August 3, 2011

~* Lulamae @ 2008 & 2009 ... *~

Been go thru my old blog today while i'm free during the beginning of month ...
i missed my old blog soooo muchhh !!!!
i'd close it only for invited reader for some reason ..
well ... i do really miss it..
i been blogged lots during that period of time ..
and i got some comments for some post ..
which this new blog don't have.
=.=

when i go through some posts , suddenly i don't like it that much ..
as it's mostly sound so sad and sick.
my life ... how can i go through my life which is so sad and sick ??
perhaps that's the rough life i had go thru to make the present me .
the happy present me i assumed.

those posts and photos had bring backs lots memories for me
which i shall be thankful that i'm still here.





26. 06. 2008
looking at this photo always make me ; )
BALI with the gang wait for the sunrise ...
my GOD !!!!! i missed BALI !!!!!!



photo in the airport is fun too !!!!


22.06.2008



i didn't actually punch her k ???



;D




this fella is getting slimmer ...
*congratez !! *




24.08.2008
girl talks !!! hard to do so nowadays ...
not even yam cha ..
hmmm =='





september 2008 @ club med
awwwwww.... i missed BEACH !!!! i missed being TANNED !!!!




24.10.2008
it's the day ...
the day @ melacca with the angmoh ...
the day i missed you ..



25. 12. 2008
the dearies ...




10.02.2009
the cny ...



22.03.2009
the days with A.M.Y !!!!! or so-called P.A.Y !!!!!

urghhhhh ..... missed those daysss....



and last but not least
it marked something ...






28.08.2008

i assumed ; )





till then ....


live life with no regrets, there's no guarantee we'll be here tomorrow - the notebook of love

ByE ..




p/s: whoever wanna have a looks on my old blog... do sent me a request then ; ) i'll grant your wish ... teeeheee ...

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。