Friday, June 3, 2011

~* prayer ... *~

i used to do a lil prayer every night before i sleep when i can ..
it's like a daily routine for me for quite sometimes ..
i sense the different to be true ..
and i used to be thankful and grateful every morning when i'm
awake in good health or even i'm not enough sleep .. still i'm grateful for it.

and today ...
i did a lil prayer once i step in my shop ...
i prayed for how i'm gonna make the biz much more well ..


i always believed in when there is a will there will be a way ..


so i prayed ..

and

i felt the miracles ... ^.^

i met a girl today ...
i don't know why and my heart keep whispering ..
" does she is the answer angel send for me for my prayer ??? "
every words she talked about seem like
just answering all my Question/prayer tho.

it's soooooo unbelievable ..
and my heart is keep beeping after she left ..

that's sooooooooooooooooooooooo MYSTERY !!!!!
i told toi .. and he said it's a trick ..
==' so i failed ?? or i shall give it a try ??
hmmm....



No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。