Friday, March 25, 2011

~* b4 the march end ..*~

I'm far away from moi blog nowadays ..

I do really wonder what make this .. I'd a quite relaxing march if without some own preset "tension ".

I do keep remind myself that the "worry" is no needed but ya know .. worry is an emotion which is uncontrolled I must said ..

what I did is just pray .. meditate and keep "communicate" with the angels myself ..

be grateful before sleep and be bless when awake is what I did . I think it's works... sometimes ..

In march ..

found a really nice car while meeting friend before her bday celebration.





celebrate someone 30th..




went to a "Maggie-favor-aka-super-expensive-steamboat" at botanic.




did some sample nail to celebrate world women days..


went to jolly's bro wedding which served really nice vege .




and nice dessert ..




continue with cool bubble bday celebration in ktv .. (photo haven't loading yet) soweeee..

and went to Michael buble concert !!! darnnnnn NaIS !!!!!!!!!!




toi brought me to have a really Nais burger shop !!! *it's soooooo full*




did some sample to celebrate paddy's day ..




did myself really Nais pedicure .. (^_−)−☆




did myself really Nais manicure ..
(^○^)



and found my most favorite photo of FeB'2011 ..

I just can't spread my leg ... (#^.^#)




and found .. I should let go more ... I just can't do anything to fit everyone .. can I ????

hello APRIL !!!!! should I meet "u" in BALI while there is so much quake recently ????
(−_−#)


-Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhonez ®

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。