Friday, October 8, 2010

~* a day to remember ..*~

As usual the alarm rang. He woke up to stop it while I turned myself to my "weird" sleeping position to the right side face downward...

I was thinking to " nua'ing" for another 10mins and I felt some liquid moving in my nostrils while I tot it's my blocking nose ???

I felt weird and it's seriously so weird that I didn't sneeze, I don't get any flu nor fever but I felt there is some liquid dropping/ "leaking" to my pillow...

I try to wipe it off and found It's real liquid Im not dreamming .. I open my eyes .. And I saw it's lotsaaaa blood.. I called toi and he get shocked and pass me some tissues .. I told him my nose non stop bleeding .. I was in nervous.. Real nervous.. I felt the bleeding is serious from my nose thru my throat..

Toi said don't swallow it just split it.. But I can't help myself to split it or mayb I did but I forgot ???? I walk in toilet and try to clean my both darn " blooooody" hand and my mouth .. I got shocked.. I saw my blooody mouth and I split the blood I guess.. Full of blood in the bowl ..

I felt I was crying and I told Toi... I shall go clinic.. I can really felt the bleeding is getting serious and it's just not a good sign ..

I keep swallow the bleeding blood thru my throat .. It's yucks but I can't resist to split it while my nose is non-stoping bleeding as well tho. It's like I'm "drinking" my blood -.-" I'm so darn scared and I knew Toi is much worry than me.. I felt so bad.. Real bad.( but Toi told me he'd to experience it once again in future it's quite similar with "omg BB I felt it's time I'm going give birth of our baby . -.-" a nice joke to release my bad )

Toi sent me to clinic nearby and we met dad and he got shocked and said I shall just go to hospital ..

I was in panic real real panic when I felt the serious bleeding thru the mouth and nose and I tot I was gonna die at any moment liddat but choiiiiiiiiiiiii.. I'll just pengsan when lose too much blood and definitely not die right ?? Or maybe i'll which I don't know ???

But Now...








I'm here ... 9:30am in EA.. 10:30am met the ENT doc .. 11:30am blood test ,ct scan, urine test and 12pm I'm in a wad with some "vitamin" hanging on. Doc said to prevent it's bleeding again and he didn't knew how much blood I'd lost so I'd to put the "vitamin" just in case I won't pengsan when it's get bleeding again ..

For the past few hour Im non-stoping shedding my tears for being bad and let toi and my dad so worry .. I'm not a good gf nor a good daughter tho but from the moment ago I promised myself today onward for whatever toi and dad said will always is RIGHT. I'm gonna be good/better gf/daughter I promised.

I felt so thankful for having them by my side... And hopefully I won't dream of the " bloooody" morning anymore ..

The things is I don't felt any pain nor any sickness the day before .. Wonder why .

I shall appreciated it mayb if there is any sickness this at least is a sign .. Hopefully is just some minor sinus tho .

Good nitez..

I love u Toi !!!! And I love u Dad !!!


Ohh.. I'm alright no worry I just need rest I think .. No need pay any visits .. Thx for concern.

- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's iPhone® at pantai b25

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。