Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~* yoga .. Again ??? *~

Guy instructor for the 1st time of my yoga class !!! Wooooow.. Hensemnya... A lil too fast for thr class... Felt sooooooo rush !!!

The lucky thing is... I go with the flow !!!!!!! Darnnnnnnn siok !!!!! Okkkkkk Even I might slow for a few sec... But Im not "tersumbat" , not "ter-dizzy" or "ter-batuk" this time...

I'm not so sure but for the 1st time I think and i felt my body's voice!!! It's felt like.. I'm stretching till fullest and the body alert me and :" ok you got the stretch .." this the meaning of yoga I assumed.

I might not the strongest ,
I might not the tougher ,
I might not the best ...

But I'm what I'm !!! Yayy !! I heard it !!!! So nice !!!!!!!!!!!







Why i got so many baby hair huh ???? Can u see how "high" my "bun" is ??

Rebonding ???? Perm ?? Rebonding ??? Perm ???
O_o



- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's ® iPhone

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。