Sunday, August 8, 2010

~* yay !!! *~

I'd only 4hrs sleep for the weekend !!! Yay!!! -.-lll early morning received a msg n woke me up !!!!





I hope you earned $$ after 4days Elizabeth !!!! -.-lll dats a chain letter leh .. Telco company are earning your fwd MSG before you all get yours my dear ... @.@lll






And I'd dragon fruit for my brunch today !!!!! Yayyyyy !!!! I missed fruit !!!! Seriously miss !!!!! Darn da cough !!!!
Felt healthy with lots of vitamin from the fruit ... Haaahaa.. Darn stupid Ken!????




And had great dinner with "women" !!!! Another yayy !!!!

It's great when you found there is some ppl which might not really claimed themself as your best "buddy" but which we all do still shares some jokes, some gossip and some others matters / concern which makes me felt so warm for the sincere-ness.

It's so great with the weekend. It's end !!! Praying for a great Monday for a great start ... I'm sure it will ...



- Posted using BlogPress from Genz's ® iPhone

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。