Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~* used to be ... *~

Recently, I found this ....






is the limit speed for me even I'm driving on the highway still 100km/h is more than enough for me .

FML... Is I'm getting older or my dardar( my car la I mean) getting older ??? I think I didn't mean to press the accelator even I noticed it's slow.Sometimes I even drove at 80km/h on the highway tho. *darn curious*

I told moi boy :" B .. I found I drove so slow recently ..last time I used to drive at least 120km/h on highway and sometimes 140km/h is the fastest but now I felt I just drive so S-L-O-W or said I'm lazy scared to drive ..I felt lot ppl honk'ed me !! *brrrr* "

He replied me :" Nooo bb... Yayyy You are just succeed and used to be my gf !!!!!!! That's why you are not used to drive anymore ... ( : "


Is that TRUE that I'm just used to be the gf as passenger than the driver,hence I'm scared of the speed ???? And is so weird for the "yayyy" to be happy at, righ?? Right ?? Righht ???? -_____-lll okla , it's not bad at all I assumed.

will I be more "cacat" when I'm really used to it???Following with .. BB, I don't know how to mam!!!B, I don't know how to think !!! I don't know how to bath!!! Definitely can't be , B I can't walk.. I definitely sure he can't help at all !!! I'm just tooooo overweight FML !!! I din't notice about the 2kgs gained with this month medication.

Luckily, it's gonna get better this month. And I got to loose some weight seriously, I SWEAR !!!!

Okla .. At least I'll try harder !!!! PROMISED !!!!



-post via Genz's iPhone -

No comments:

愿你

 愿你 不忘初心, 不负光阴,活出自我, 终得精彩, 愿你, 历经千帆, 归来仍是少年。